- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons molasses
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 3 medium apples, peeled, cored and sliced very thinly
- 12 Archway Soft Molasses Cookies
- Heat oven to 350F degrees F.
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter to begin the topping mixture.
- Stir in brown sugar, molasses and pecans.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Evenly layer apples over the sugar mixture.
- Top with Archway Soft Molasses Cookies.
- Break some to completely cover apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until apples are soft.
- Remove from oven and invert onto a heatproof serving plate.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Very good with sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.