- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Archway Ginger Snaps-crushed
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup canned sliced water chestnuts drained, and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh graded ginger
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Pour milk over cookie crumbs in a large bowl and stir until liquid is absorbed.
- Add ground meat, egg, water chestnuts, salt, soy sauce, and oil and mix until combined.
- Shape 3 tablespoons meat mixture into a ball and transfer to a 13" x 9" glass baking dish.
- Bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.