- 2 cups Archway Frosty Lemon Cookies crushed
- 1/2 cup melted butter filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 (1.03-ounce) envelope whipped topping mix
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs with butter.
- Spoon crumb mixture into 24 mini muffin cups; press crumbs to form cups.
- Bake at 350 Degrees F for 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Press each cup with a small spoon to make room for the filling. Cool cups in pan.
- In another medium bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and topping mix for 5 minutes.
- Mound pudding into cookie cups in pan.
- Top with blueberries.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around each cup to loosen. Remove from pans.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- If you love lemon and blueberries, then this recipe is for you! I created these cute little tarts thinking that they would be great at a party of get-together. They are cute, creamy and delicious!