- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c. confectioners sugar
- 1/2 c. cold butter
- 1/2 c. crushed Archway Frosty Lemon cookies
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 3/4 c. frozed mixed berries, thawed
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 T cornstarch
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 1/2 c. fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 c. fresh raspberries
- 2 c. fresh blueberries
- In bowl, combine flour and confectioners sugar, cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in cookies. Press into 12" pizza pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 12 mins. Crust should be set and edges should be slightly brown.
- Meanwhile in mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth.
- Spread over crust and again bake 8 mins until seet. Cool at room temperature.
- Topping: Process mixed berries and sugar in blender until blended. In saucepan combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Add mixed berry mixture. Bring to boil. Cook and stir for 2 mins until thickened. Set saucepan in ice water for 15 mins, stirring several times.
- Spread berry mixture over cooled cream cheese layer and arrange fresh fruit on top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs before slicing.