- 2 pkg. Archway Sugar cookies
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rum extract
- 2 (3.4 oz.) pkgs. Jello Instant Butterscotch Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tablespoon rum extract
- Crumble cookies into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add melted butter and 1 1/2 tsp. rum extract. Stir until cookis are dampened.
- Press mixture into a 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 min.
- Remove pan and cool for 10 min.
- Empty boxes of pudding into another bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of rum extract and 2 cups of milk.
- Beat with a wir whisk until mixture is blended and has thickened (about 2 min.)
- Spread pudding mixture on top of baked cookie crust.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Cut into 12 pieces. (may garnish with a little Cool Whip if desired)