- 5 bananas, peeled
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 c. milk
- 1 (4 serving) pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 c. Archway Dutch Cocoa cookie crumbs
- 1 c. whipped cream
- 1/2 oz. semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, grated
- Mash together bananas, lemon juice, and sugar until mixture is smooth. Cover and reserve.
- Pour milk into a medium bowl.
- Add pudding mix and beat with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- Layer pudding, banana mixture, and cookie crumbs in parfait glasses, beginning and ending with pudding.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate.