Makes 24 to 32 bars
Bake Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 tablespoon softened butter
- 2 packages Archway Raspberry Fruit Filled cookies
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 13 x 9-inch metal baking pan with foil, then rub foil with the butter.
- Press whole raspberry cookies into pan as tightly as possible.
- Break up remaining cookies and press broken bits into gaps to cover bottom of pan.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over the base.
- Mix about 1 1/4 cups of the chocolate chips and 3/4 cup of the pecans in a bowl.
- Sprinkle over the condensed milk.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together ½ cup of the remaining chocolate chips, remaining pecans and marshmallows.
- Pull cookies from the oven, sprinkle with marshmallow mixture, then return to oven for 3-5 minutes or just until marshmallows puff up.
- Bake-time is about 25 minutes total.
- Scatter the remaining chocolate chips across hot bars.
- Cool on a wire rack for about an hour, then transfer to refrigerator and chill thoroughly before serving.
- To serve, grasp foil and lift bars from pan. Using a large knife, score cold bars into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.