- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup Archway Coconut Macaroon crumbs
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 6 (6-8 ounce) halibut fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix almonds, cookie crumbs, and panko in small bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, mix olive oil with lime juice
- Liberally brush each fish fillet with the oil and lime mixture and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Evenly sprinkle the crumb mixture over fish and press to adhere.
- Bake fish about 8 minutes, or until just opaque in center.
- Broil fish for 1 minute for a crispier texture.
- Transfer fish to plates; and garnish with lime wedges.