Makes 36 apricots, or 12 servings of 3 each
- 2 Tbsp Softened Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Spiced Apple Butter
- 2 Tbsp Very Finely Chopped Toasted Almonds
- 2 Tbsp Very Finely Chopped Raisins
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cardamom
- 1/4 cup Archway Ginger Snaps Crumbs
- 36 Dried Apricots
- Combine everything except the Ginger Snaps crumbs and apricots together in a small mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add Ginger Snap crumbs to the bowl and mix well.
- Slice a pocket into each dried apricot and pull the sides apart gently to open the hole.
- Stuff each apricot with 1 tsp of the ginger mixture.
- Place each stuffed apricot on a tray.
- Cover tray with plastic wrap and chill apricots until serving time.
- Serve alone or with lemon yogurt for dipping.