- 8 [1 pkg.] Archway Frosty Lemon Cookies
- 4 tsp. lemon curd
- 4 tsp. strawberry jam
- 4 scoops [1/2 c.] strawberry cheesecake icecream
- 4 tbs. coconut
- Spread 1 tsp. lemon curd on bottom of each of 4 cookies.
- Spread 1 tsp. strawberry jam on bottom of each of remaining 4 cookies.
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream over 1 cookie with jam.
- Top with 1 cookie with lemon curd, with curd facing down to form a sandwich.
- Press gently to form a sandwich.
- Roll ice cream edges in coconut evenly to complete.
- Quickly wrap in plastic wrap and place in freezer.
- Repeat above making 1 sandwich at a time to prevent melting.
- Freeze sandwiches 4 hrs. until firm. Delicious summer treat!!