- 2 (15 ounces each) cans sweet potatoes in syrup, drained but keeping
- 1/4 cup syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup crumbled ARCHWAY Ginger Snaps
- 1/2 cup crumbled ARCHWAY Coconut Macaroons
- 2 cups frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- Place sweet potatoes, 1/4 cup syrup, honey, cinnamon and nutmg in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Fold in both types of cookies and then the topping.
- Divide evenly in 6 parfait glasses or similar.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes before serving.