- 20-30 Archway Gingersnap cookies
- 2 Tbsp corn syrup
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 Cup powdered sugar
- Crush cookies into very fine crumbs using a food processor or in a resealable bag with a rolling pin.
- In a small bowl combine corn syrup, honey, and cream cheese and mix until well combined.
- Add about 20 crushed cookies and mix well (the mixture should hold together on its on without being overly sticky). Continue to add crushed cookies until desired texture is reached. (if mixture becomes too dry add a little bit more cream cheese)
- Roll into 1inch balls and then roll them in powdered sugar, store them in the fridge and enjoy!