- 2/3 Cup Crushed Archway Frosty Lemon Cookies
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Dried Dill Weed
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tsp. Water
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 10 Whole Chicken Wings
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the Frosty Lemon cookie crumbs, onion powder, basil, garlic salt, paprika, and dill.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg, water, and lemon juice.
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips.
- Dip wings in egg mixrure, then place in plastic bag and shake to coat.
- Place in a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 425ºF for 30 to 35 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once.