- 1 6-oz. package semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cups crushed Archway Dutch Cocoa cookie crumbs
- 3 cups softened Blue Bunny vanilla ice cream
- 1 purchased 9-inch chocolate pie crust
- 3/4 cup purchased lemon curd
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- Melt chocolate chips with the canola oil in a bowl set over simmering water. Stir until chocolate is smooth.
- Then stir in the cookie crumbs and coat them evenly.
- Spread mixture out into an even layer onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer and freeze until firm, about 15-20 minutes.
- Then chop into small pieces.
- Spoon half the ice cream into the pie crust.
- Spread lemon curd over to within one inch of the edge. Then top with remaining ice cream.
- Sprinkle chocolate pieces over the top of the pie.
- Wrap pie in plastic and freeze overnight.
- Let sit 10 minutes at room temperature before cutting into wedges.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.