- 1 (14.5 oz) Package Archway Coconut Macaroon Cookies
- 2 (20 oz) boxes brownie mix
- 4 large eggs 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Grease and flour a 13 x 9 inch metal baking pan.
- Coarsely chop macaroons.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, butter, buttermilk, chocolate syrup and vanilla in a large bowl; stir until all ingredients are incorporated into a batter.
- Stir in chopped macaroons; spread into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with almonds, if desired.
- Bake about 50 minutes, or until edges are set and center is slightly soft.
- Transfer to a wire rack; cool before slicing.