- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in 1/2" x 1/2"x3" strips
- 1 cup finely crumbled ARCHWAY Ginger Snaps
- 1 cup finely crumbled ARCHWAY Molasses cookies
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease or coat a large cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Place milk, mustard and honey in a small mixing bowl and blend well.
- Add chicken and toss to coat evenly.
- Mix all cookie crumbs together in a shallow pan and roll chicken strips in it.
- Place coated strips on cookie sheet and bake 30-35 minutes or until no longer pink inside (cut one to test doneness).
- Serve hot.