- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups Crushed Archway Gingersnaps
- 2- 8-oz packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 – 6 ounce containers light strawberry flavored yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 cups fresh assorted berries (such as sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or black berries)
To make crust:
- Combine the butter and the crushed Archway Gingersnaps in a medium sized bowl.
- Press mixture into a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm.
- In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add the yogurt and beat until combined.
- Stir in the crystallized ginger.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the chilled crust.
- Place the 2 tablespoons of raspberry jam in a medium microwave safe bowl; microwave on high for 20 seconds; stir in the berries and toss to coat with the jam.
- Gently spoon the berries over the cream cheese mixture in the crust.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- To serve remove outer edge of pan and slice cake into wedges.