For the crust:
- 8-9 Archway Dutch Cocoa Cookies, crushed to make 1.5 cups of crumbs
- 1/4 c. melted butter
For the ice cream:
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Generous pinch of salt
- 12 mini or 6 full sized peanut butter cups, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- Hot fudge sauce
- Mix crumbs and butter and press into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350º F for 10 minutes. Cool and Set aside.
- Pulse cream, milk, peanut butter, sugar and salt in a blender until well combined.
- Pour into ice cream maker and process according to instructions for a soft set ice cream.
- Pour ice cream into cooled crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups and freeze for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, spread a pool of hot fudge on each plate.
- Top with a slice of pie.
- Top pie with whipped cream, sprinkle with peanuts, and add a cherry.