- 2 (8 ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Archway Raspberry Fruit Filled Cookies
- 1/3 cup finely chopped honey ham
- 1 teaspoon honey dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup crushed Archway Molasses Cookies
- In a large mixing bowl, blend all ingredients except molasses cookies until evenly combined.
- Place on a 12"x12" piece of plastic wrap and, using the wrap to help, roll mixture into a log shape.
- Peel off plastic wrap. Place molasses crumbs in a shallow dish and roll log in crumbs. pressing gently to adhere.
- Refrigerate until time of service.
- Using a sharp knife, slice into 20 rounds. Serve on artisinal bread or crackers if desired.