- 24 oz. ready to eat cheesecake filling
- 1 orange zested
- 2 cups fresh strawberries chopped (save 6 whole for garnish)
- 2 cups ARCHWAY Shortbread cookies cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 3/4 cup sweet and salty pecans cut into quarters (save 1/4 cup for garnish)
- 4 TBSP., orange flavored liquor (you may use juice from the orange instead)
- 1 bottle hard shell chocolate
- Swirl the chocolate into 6 Martini glasses; put into the freezer while you make the fiiling.
- Mix cheesecake filling and orange zest, put into a piping bag with round tip. Set aside.
- Mix together strawberries, cookies, pecans and liquor. Set aside.
- Remove glasses from the freezer and pipe 1 TBSP. cheesecake mixture into the bottom of each glass.
- Add 1/3 cup strawberry mixture, then pipe a layer of cheesecake mixture.
- Garnish each with a reserved whole strawberry and diced pecans.