Makes approximately 35 chicken bites
- 3 chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces (approx. 1 inch pieces)
- 1 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1 cup Archway Ginger Snap Cookie crumbs (20 cookies processed until fine crumbs)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- cooking spray
- In a bowl, mix together 1 Tbsp. natural peanut butter, 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil, 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, and 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper.
- Add chicken breast pieces and toss to coat.
- In food processor, add 20 Archway Ginger Snap Cookies and process into 1 cup of fine crumbs.
- Place crumbs in a zip lock bag. Add 1 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. garlic powder and toss together.
- Add chicken pieces, one half of total amount at a time, to crumb mixture and toss to coat.
- Place chicken pieces, in a single layer, onto a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place in a pre-heated 400 degree oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.