- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/3 cup finely crushed Archway Gingersnap Cookies
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1/3 cup apple jelly
- 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Line a shallow rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, thoroughly combine sausage, egg, cookie crumbs, onion, and cayenne.
- Divide mixture into 44 equally-sized balls.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-24 minutes, turning once or twice, until browned and cooked through. Remove from baking sheets and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, stir together jelly, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until jelly melts and mixture comes to a boil.
- Serve sausage balls with the jelly mixture as a dipping sauce for an appetizer.