- 2/3 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Thai or Serrano chile, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 5 Archway Gingersnaps, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander seed
- 2/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- Combine sweet potatoes and orange juice in a blend and blend until smooth.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat, and cook and saute onion, garlic, chile, turmeric, gingersnap crumbs, cumin, and coriander for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the sweet potato mixture into skillet, add peanut butter.
- Mix well to combine and bring back to a simmer. Serve hot over couscous.