- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef or pork
- 1 C. finely ground Archway Ginger Snaps
- 1 Tbl. soy sauce
- 2 Tbl. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 C. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a large bowl mix together ground meat and ginger crumbs,add soy sauce,vinegar, pepper flakes, cilantro, and salt. Stir until well mixed.
- Shape meat into 1" balls and place 1/2" apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 min. or until browned through.
- Remove from baking sheet and place on serving tray with toothpick in middle of each. Optional: May serve with a side of prepared peanut dipping sauce. Yield: 32 meatballs.