- Add the box of gelatin to a large bowl, add boiling water, stirring until all gelatin powder is dissolved.
- Combine the entire tub of frozen whipped topping into the gelatin by adding it a spoonful at a time, whisking the spoonfuls of topping into the gelatin as they are added.
- Refrigerate filling at least one hour or until it is fluffy.
- Prepare enough pancake batter for 6 pancakes according to package instructions.
- Crush cookies in food processor or put cookies in plastic zipper bag and crush with rolling pin.
- Mix crushed cookies into batter.
- Mix jimmies/sprinkles into batter. (If batter becomes too thick, add extra liquid according to the directions on your brand of pancake mix).
- Cook batter in skillet according to pancake mix directions.
- Let pancakes cool on a plate for a few minutes. Hot pancakes will melt the whipped filling.
- Spread each pancake with the chilled whipped filling. Do not spread the filling with too much force or it will deflate.
Garnish filling of each pancake with tiny mint leaves or pieces of mint leaves. Fold each pancake one side over to the other side and secure with toothpick.