- 1 cup diced Archway Frosty Lemon Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup green grapes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons unblanched, sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Archway Frosty Lemon Cookies
- In a large bowl, combine the cookies and water.
- Set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
- Add the almonds, cucumber, garlic, grapes, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss well.
- Place in blender or food processor and blend until smooth and airy.
- Transfer to a plastic container and chill for several hours or overnight.
- Ladle the soup into 4 bowls.
- Top with a tablespoon of sour cream, and sprinkle with chives, grapes, sliced almonds, and cookie crumbs.