For the sauce:
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 5 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweetened flake coconut
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Shrimp:
- 2 cups Archway Ginger Snap crumbs
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Combine all sauce ingredients in small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large zip top bag combine Ginger Snap crumbs and salt and shake to combine.
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp and egg white and toss to coat. Toss shrimp, six at a time, in gingersnap crumbs and press crumbs on to shrimp to adhere if necessary.
- Set aside when coated and repeat procedure with remaining shrimp.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in pan and cook for two minutes on each side.
- Remove shrimp from oil and drain on a flattened brown paper bag.
- Serve with dipping sauce.