- Archway Windmill cookies as crackers
- 14 oz brie
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2.5 teaspoons brandy
- pinch of salt
- your choice of fresh fruit to serve with the baked brie (suggested apples)
- Mix salt, sugar, brandy and nuts and refrigerate for 1-6 days.
- At 500ºF cook the brie for 4 minutes.
- Take the nut and sugar mixture out of the fridge and spread on the cheese.
- Cook for two and a half more minutes.
- Dip the windmill cookies into the warm cheesy nutty goodness and enjoy.