bake/chill and serve Ingredient amounts will vary depending on the size dessert you wish to make, make one average sized trifle bowl of dessert
- 2--3.4 oz. instant chocolate pudding mixes
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- one dozen Archway Dutch Cocoa cookies
- 2 cans raspberry pie filling chocolate syrup whipping cream (for garnish)
- fresh raspberries (for garnish)
- 1 semi-sweet chocolate bar (for garnish)
- Crumble cookies and set aside Make pudding according to directions -substituting whipping cream for milk and whip until stiff peaks form Layer crumbled cookies, pudding, raspberry pie filling and drizzled chocolate syrup--repeat until container is filled.
- Garnish with whipped cream, fresh raspberries and chocolate shavings from chocolate bar.
- Chill for at least two hours to allow pudding to "set up".
- A white chocolate version may be made using macaroon cookies and white chocolate pudding mix. Makes a great looking dessert for any time of the year, not just the summer!
- Can be made in a punch bowl if recipe is doubled for a crowd.